Skip to content
- I am a Licensed Massage Therapist (License #0019009762) licensed in Virginia by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
- I graduated from Institute of Massage Therapies (IMT) in Richmond, Virginia in 2011. Unfortunately, IMT closed several years ago, which is a huge loss!
- IMT had a 605-hour massage therapy program. The State of Virginia requires 500 hours.
- I passed the National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork exam shortly after graduation in 2011 (NCTMB #602916-11).
- I am a member of the professional massage therapy association, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP). Most professional, licensed massage therapists are members of either ABMP or the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) or both.
- In 2012, I became certified as a Nurturing the Mother® Pregnancy Massage Therapist by Claire Marie Miller Seminars, one of the nation’s leaders in massage therapy. This program is approved by the NCBTMB. I offer safe and therapeutic pregnancy massage and postpartum massage.
- A phone call, text message or e-mail is the best way to reach me, but you can also connect with me on social media. Please see my icons on the home page.
- Because most of my massage appointments are late afternoons, evenings and weekends, I also have two other jobs: writing for getAbstract and substitute teaching in all subject areas for Stafford County Public Schools at the middle school and high school grade levels.
- I also graduated in 1997 with a bachelors of science degree in journalism from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
- I am married to James Bullock, Jr., who grew up in Stafford County. My wonderful, talented husband designed this website. I am originally from Miami, Florida.
- We recently adopted an all black cat named Turtle from Stafford SPCA. Our previous cat, Luna, passed away in January 2018.
- In my free time, I enjoy exercising, reading, writing, watching TV, going to movies and traveling. I belong to Gold’s Gym (Fredericksburg location) and especially enjoy water aerobics, BodyFlow, and Gentle/Basic Yoga classes.
- I’m also a Washington Nationals fan and typically attend 3-5 games per season. #Natitude