Chair Massage Party at Home
Do you have a special event to celebrate? Special events may include holidays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, “girls’ night in,” milestone birthdays, housewarmings, “just because” and any other occasion. You can also earn FREE massages through my referral program.
Cost: $75 per hour of massage time per therapist with a minimum of two hours of massage time. Parties with more than 25 people will require a second therapist. A non-refundable deposit for the first hour is required. The deposit will be applied to your final balance. No charge for set-up, break down, breaks between clients or for a lunch or dinner break. I take breaks about every 4-5 clients to stretch, drink water, use the restroom, etc.
The balance is due on the day of the event. I accept cash, check or debit/credit cards. Cash or check is preferred. Mileage charges may apply depending on your location. Does not include gratuity. Gratuity is always appreciated but never expected.
The deposit for a chair massage party is non-refundable. Please choose a date that fits your needs. If you need to cancel, please contact me at 540-693-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reschedule your chair massage party for a later date.
Benefits of Massage
*Research conducted by the Touch Research Institute in Miami, FL shows the following benefits:
- Chair massage changes brain waves resulting in “heightened alertness and better performance.”
- After a 5-week study, participants reported less stress at work and better moods.
- Chair massage relieves muscular tension, increases energy and boosts immunity.
- U.S. businesses lose $200 billion each year because of lower productivity, absent employees, illness and injuries, according to a 1993 World Labor Report by the International Labor Organization.Other benefits to chair massage:
- Sitting at a desk for long periods of time can lead to lower back pain.
- Many workers have repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Repetitive motions, including frequent typing or filing, can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries.
- Done with participants fully clothed and no oils or lotions are used.
- Focused on the head, neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands.
- My massage chair is lightweight and portable. It can be set up in any small office, conference room or break room causing minimal disruption to your workplace.
- I usually work in increments of 10 minutes or 15 minutes. However, larger groups (25+ people) should consider 5-minute chair massages.