Corporate Chair Massage
Are your employees stressed out? Do they need a boost in morale? Reward your employees with seated chair massage! Chair massage gives your employees a break from their daily activities.
Cost: $75 per hour of massage time per therapist with a minimum of two hours of massage time. Offices with more than 25 people will require a second therapist. No charge for set-up and break down or for my breaks between clients or for a lunch break. I take breaks about 4-5 clients to stretch, drink water, use the restroom, etc.
Payment is due on the day of the event. I accept cash, check or debit/credit cards. Cash or check is preferred. Mileage charges may apply depending on your location. Does not include gratuity. Gratuity is always appreciated but never expected.
Corporate chair massage is non-refundable. Therefore, please choose a date that fits your company’s needs. If you need to cancel, please contact me at 540-693-2296 or email@example.com and I will reschedule your corporate chair massage session for a later date.
Benefits of Massage
*Research conducted by the Touch Research Institute in Miami, FL shows the following benefits:
- Chair massage changes brain waves resulting in “heightened alertness and better performance.”
- After a 5-week study, participants reported less stress at work and better moods.
- Chair massage relieves muscular tension, increases energy and boosts immunity.
- U.S. businesses lose $200 billion each year because of lower productivity, absent employees, illness and injuries, according to a 1993 World Labor Report by the International Labor Organization.
Other benefits to chair massage:
- Sitting at a desk for long periods of time can lead to lower back pain.
- Many workers have repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Repetitive motions, including frequent typing or filing, can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries.
- Done with participants fully clothed and no oils or lotions are used.
- Focused on the head, neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands.
- My massage chair is lightweight and portable. It can be set up in any small office, conference room or break room causing minimal disruption to your workplace.
- I usually work in increments of 10 minutes or 15 minutes. However, larger offices (25+ people) should consider 5-minute chair massages.